How to sync Gmail with outlook 2010


learn  How to sync Gmail with outlook 2010 from this video;

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Mike Perham said...

Gloriously expert position. I merely bumbled upon your post and desired to articulate that I have really relished understanding your blog articles.http://celabright.net/

Nick Lyttle said...

Hi, Nice and clear. This assumes Gmail is the primary account. I have and want to keep Outlook as my primary account and sync Gmail to that - is there anything that changes from your description?

Thanks.

Stuart Owens said...

Your instructions are great thanks. The only problem is that when I delete in Outlook it does not delete in Gmail but works the other way around, can you help?

Unknown said...

Are you able to sync the calendar and contact information between gmail and outlook?

Post a Comment